Thursday, August 8, 2013

Childcare in Australia: help with choosing childcare

Whether you choose a nanny, an au pair, an in-home carer, family day care, long day care centre, a pre-school, or a nanny share arrangement the priority is to ensure your child receives quality, professional child care which meets their needs and helps you meet yours.
All of the child care options available have pros and cons and to help you weigh them up against your family's requirements Care for Kids has a useful table that summarises some of the advantages and disadvantages of the most popular types of care. Vist this page to see the table.

4 comments:

  1. Good to know there is help for parents with this often difficult decision

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great link - will pass it on to the parents at Playgroup this week. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the content on this site. Would like to visit again.

    Child Care Rebate & Child Care in Carlingford

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought it was going to be some boring old post, but it really compensated for my time. I will post a link to this page on my blog. I am sure my visitors will find that very useful.

    Complete Child Care Course Level 3

    ReplyDelete